Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seaweed

bbgretty65

Registered
What is it and what does it do? Can you eat too much of it? Does it help or promote weight loss? Thanks in advance!!

I don't know about it doing anything extraordinary as compared to other green leafy vegetables, but I think it's delicious.

What is it and what does it do? Can you eat too much of it? Does it help or promote weight loss? Thanks in advance!!

It's a plant that grows in the sea.

It's a plant that grows in the sea.

You don't say :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, don't have any idea whether it has some kind of magical weight loss properties or whatever and honestly don't really care either.
Sounds like a type of vegetable so it's probably pretty healthy stuff so why not if you have the access to it.

don't buy seaweed in the supermarket or even health food store. it is a SCAM!

full of preservatives and dried.

if you want the real shit, go to the ocean and get it yourself.. make sure you do some homework as to what is edible and isn't. lightly boil it to kill pathogens and eat or add to your cuisine. yes it is very healthy. it is like eating a vegetable out of the ocean

You don't say :D

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, don't have any idea whether it has some kind of magical weight loss properties or whatever and honestly don't really care either.
Sounds like a type of vegetable so it's probably pretty healthy stuff so why not if you have the access to it.

Anyone that asks 'what is Seaweed?' gets that answer. It's that or it's the name of my diamond unicorn (only I can see her ha ha )

- - - Updated - - -

I cant answer this one. Not something I consume or ever had the desire to

Strangely enough there's a local version which is an ingredient in my fave sausage. It's 'lava bread', pork and bacon. Salty but tasty as f**k

Anyone that asks 'what is Seaweed?' gets that answer. It's that or it's the name of my diamond unicorn (only I can see her ha ha )

- - - Updated - - -

Strangely enough there's a local version which is an ingredient in my fave sausage. It's 'lava bread', pork and bacon. Salty but tasty as f**k

We have a lots of seaweed in the lakes so I was wondering can I just collect that, rinse it out and eat? Do you know if this is safe?

We have a lots of seaweed in the lakes so I was wondering can I just collect that, rinse it out and eat? Do you know if this is safe?

You need to know which is which. For example the one in my fave sausage is: Laverbread (Welsh: bara lafwr or bara lawr) is a traditional Welsh delicacy made from laver seaweed. To make laverbread, the seaweed is boiled for several hours, then minced or pureed. The gelatinous paste that results can then be sold as it is, or rolled in oatmeal; it is sometimes coated with oatmeal prior to frying.

I've a small bag in my freezer.

Make sure you identify which is which and then look up recipes. There are kinds only used in sushi.

Don't just grab a random kind and hope it's ok - could be nasty as fuck lol

Back
Top Bottom