Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selenium vitamin B complex

zagab68

Registered
One of my friends whose wife is a doctor recommended i try selenium vitamin B complex daily to help with focus and anxiety.
Has anyone tried this before and was it worth it. Also any good brands you recommend i buy this stuff from. The place i went did not have them together, would it be okay to buy them separate?

One of my friends whose wife is a doctor recommended i try selenium vitamin B complex daily to help with focus and anxiety.
Has anyone tried this before and was it worth it. Also any good brands you recommend i buy this stuff from. The place i went did not have them together, would it be okay to buy them separate?

Daily vitamin B is a good one, I take vitamin b with n2guard.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Anxiety can sometimes be linked to bad balance in gut bacteria so taking probiotics every day can really help! at least that's what happened to me and how I got rid of my own anxiety after years of suffering.

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom