Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharing knowledge about uridine for brain health

casash6

Registered
I read an article about how supplement is supposed to help with memory formation and retention performance, and I would like to take it since I just went back to college classes again, do you guys know what is the dosage of this product and a legit source to get it from?
The article I read was attached to a very expensive product on re-billing monthly, and I just want to get like a legit powder sources or a good supp from a trusted brand like n2bm or something.

Uridine is a nucleotide base found in high levels in beer which is used for increasing synthesis of cellular membranes and for other neurological properties. It appears to have potentially cognitive enhancing properties, and is synergistic with Fish Oil.

So far, all the reports on it increasing memory formation and memory retention are mere speculation. It's such a new compound that it hasn't been studied in depth. I would hold off on buying it. I doubt you will notice much from it.

I would stick with the tired and true supplement fish oil. Fish oil has a myriad of health benefits but the omega 3 fatty acids in fish will help increase cognitive function and memory retention. I would stick with what is proven and tried and true.

Trying uridine certainly won't hurt you but I suspect you will spend a lot of money and not notice much.

don't do it bro. you will give them your CC and they will re-bill you and you won't be able to stop it. not worth the headache.

the best thing you can do for your situation is do normal exercise, get proper sleep, and eat well. I find that I am at my best mentally when i do all 3. I can't function without them

So basically we should be drinking lots of beer?!!! Wait a minute!

For now I would not take this product. I know that there are these nootropics out there too that have these cognitive claims. I would wait until there are lots more tests on these types of products.

Any company that wants to auto-bill for something is a scam. If a product really works people will buy it again......not be forced to buy it.

I would not use those expensive products promoted right after writing articles claiming for their effectiveness. I have been researching nootropics extensively, and to my knowledge, there is still no such compound that will have any significant effect on memory and information retention. So I would rather rely on methodological studies and proper sleep, which will do a lot for your memory.

Back
Top Bottom