Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

#Shatter SX-7 Black Onyx??

Abetterman91

So was at the gym and a buddy who owned the GNC up the road came up to me with a bag full of stuff from pre workout to post workout and everything in between and said here try this n let me know what you think call it a late birthday present. For the most part I've tried everything already excpept for this shatter sx-7 pre workout it looks like it's loaded with alot of stuff including beta-alanine and hopfully no fillers. I've always takin my pre workout while on an empty stomach seems to absorb awhole lot better. I'm just Wondering has anyone tried it? I tried a little bit yesterday and honestly I didn't fell that much different from the other pre workout I have used for awhile now. I'm just curious on yalls opinion. Thanks.

It's just another 'me too' stimulant based pre workout. It isn't anything special. If you look at the supplement facts panel, it's basically caffeine with a little bit of beta-alanine added. It would basically be the equivalent of drinking two cups of black coffee before your workout.

Muscletech is known for making good tasting supplements. I haven't tried Shatter SX-7 personally but it's basically just a fancy energy drink. If you have some extra money to spend, you could pick up a bottle. If you are trying to save money, you can get the same thing for much cheaper by drinking coffee or using caffeine pills.

I've noticed alot of these pre workout supplements have a ton of caffeine in them but this one doesn't seem to have as much as others I've seen I believe it has 200mg compared to some that have 400mg but it seems to work good but I don't believe I would of paid 70 bucks for it.

Yeah, those stim based preworkouts are all the same - with a bit more of salt, a bit more of sugar, but in the end of the day, they are all the same. Personally, I don't like them, since they make me feel jittery, and my head feels as it were all over the place. Therefore, it is best to use non-stim based preworkouts, such as DSPark. It gives me great energy, and yet there are no side effects related to stims, and not even e hint of this weird feeling of restless mind you get with stims.

It's just another 'me too' stimulant based pre workout. It isn't anything special. If you look at the supplement facts panel, it's basically caffeine with a little bit of beta-alanine added. It would basically be the equivalent of drinking two cups of black coffee before your workout.

Muscletech is known for making good tasting supplements. I haven't tried Shatter SX-7 personally but it's basically just a fancy energy drink. If you have some extra money to spend, you could pick up a bottle. If you are trying to save money, you can get the same thing for much cheaper by drinking coffee or using caffeine pills.

The taste is amazing, have to chip in on that

Looks like a typical pre workout powder to me. These supplement companies have convinced people that a pre workout drink is "essential" before training. This could not be further from the truth. In actuality, most of these powders actually hinder what you are trying to accomplish in the gym. Just go with egg whites and oatmeal an hour before training. I bet your pumps will be even better.

Ok so I've been using this pre workout for 2 days now normally I just eat some egg whites or oatmeal n banana like masonic bodybuilder was talking about. But I decided to use this for the past couple of days cause it was a gift and honestly it has caused my skin to crawl like crazy feels like my arms heat up and shits crawling all over me. I assume that's my blood vessels opening up cause I can also see the vains in my arms alot more but the worst part is about 20 mins after drinking it. I have to run to the bathroom and take a shit n I'm not talking bout a normal shit I'm talking about having the shits felling like all the pre work just ran thru me. I'm goin try it for one more day and if it continues to do this I'm most definitely going to not be taking this and stick to whats tried and true. Good ole food.

Tried the pre workout again and seemed to be alright this time. Gave me good energy and felt warm all over couldn't of asked for a better workout. Maybe my body had to adjust to it or it could of been somthing I ate. Thanks for all the guys who chimed in. If anyone has any pre workout that they really like let me kno Id like to try some others people have already tried and really liked.

Back
Top Bottom