Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I add test?

TheonJames

Registered
I'm 19 and 5'10" and 190lbs. I've worked my way through P90X once already and I'm starting my second go in a few days. I'm in no way fat, for how much i weigh.

The supplements I have taken, and will be taking when I start P90X again are NO Shotgun and the new Nitro Tech Hardcore

I'm looking at trying something new... specifically T Bomb II

My question is, how safe is using testosterone at my age, fitness level, and with the other supplements I am using?

It would be incredibly unwise to take exogenous testosterone at your age. Until roughly 28, your endocrine system is still developing, and steroids disrupt this development. There is a very good chance it could cause you to have low natural testosterone issues for the rest of your life.

Its not safe at all to use test at your age. Your endocrine system is under development. Besides that its unneeded. You are in the prime years for natural growth for your whole life

You got a whole lot of potential natural test coming your way! Just keep working hard and eating clean!

I think that's really too early for you to do this.
However, get your diet good and good exercise routine, you'll get all fixed.

You're in an early stage for this so it just might make it even worst. Get sleep and rest and your testasterone should be fine

Back
Top Bottom