Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I inject carnitine

Jovanyb

Registered
I read some reviews about carnitine and how it's really good for fat loss and it's good for building muscle 2. It's supposed to be an amino acid that is essential in our body. What do you think about running injectable carnitine to get it more in my body and where would I get it from I doubt they sell them in supplement stores

It doesn't exactly work like that. Not to any noticeable degree or anything that makes it worth it

I read some reviews about carnitine and how it's really good for fat loss and it's good for building muscle 2. It's supposed to be an amino acid that is essential in our body. What do you think about running injectable carnitine to get it more in my body and where would I get it from I doubt they sell them in supplement stores

Injecting carnitine is as stupid as injecting sarms, just take it orally at a higher dose and you'll be fine. I use carnitine before training daily and never injected it.

amino acids are not necessary for anyone living in North America or Europe. we already get TOO MUCH as it is, taking more is actually counter productive. it would be like taking more omega 6 fats in your diet or taking more sugar or salt

I've heard many good things about injectable Carnitine and its benefits for localized fat loss and some TRT clinics even prescribe them. I've never used them but know people that sear by them so go figure.

Listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom