Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should we be using probiotics

Rohm

Registered
I haven't seen a threat about probiotics in a while so I thought I'd put one up and see what you thought about it. Seems like two or three years ago it was very popular and everybody was getting on the probiotic bandwagon and now it kind of died away. Was it a fad all along or was there something to it and should I be using these

I haven't seen a threat about probiotics in a while so I thought I'd put one up and see what you thought about it. Seems like two or three years ago it was very popular and everybody was getting on the probiotic bandwagon and now it kind of died away. Was it a fad all along or was there something to it and should I be using these

You should be using probiotics and prebiotics daily with digestive enzymes, this is not bandwagon it's healthy.

take a look at the foods you are putting in your body and tell me if you should. is everything you eat dead food? or do you eat live raw foods?

those fruits and veggies better be organic otherwise guess what? they are dead. that is what spraying pesticides do.

those meats you are eating? you better be eating the organs, bone marrow, skin and fat. cause if you just eat the muscle parts you are eating dead meat

dairy? every ounce of milk produced in the USA is pasteurized by law, it is dead. you better be finding raw milk or raw cheese if you want to mess with dairy

i can keep going on every food

Brother Probiotics are very important especially since we all eat foods that can kill good friendly cultures.

Check out our podcast where we discuss this topic and many more: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom