Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain solution

maximrect

Registered
I have had a lot of shoulder pain in my left shoulder for the last few months and am looking for something to help out. It is really affecting my lifts. What do you recommend?

Honestly, rest it and train around it for now or it will just get worse. I deal with the same frustration with my right shoulder.

welcome to the torn rotator cuff club my man

depending on the severity it will take A LONG TIME to heal, and you may never lift heavy again.

a good sports ortho will MRI it and tell you the extent of damage.

the only thing you can do is rest and mobility.

I have had a lot of shoulder pain in my left shoulder for the last few months and am looking for something to help out. It is really affecting my lifts. What do you recommend?
I recommend taking time off. You arent giving it time to heal

It will never heal and only get worse and worse. You need to take a few weeks possibly months off. Trust me...nothing is worse than going through your daily routine with pain. I used to have trouble just lifting my arm up in front of me. Now I have full mobility and zero pain. But I had to force myself years ago...to stop training for almost 3 months. It sucked but worth it.

Then when you heal back up, you must integrate a proper regimented shoulder warm up before ANY workout..not just your shoulder day. Google it for some decent routines...plenty of people have gone from severe shoulder pain to zero pain.

I would go and see a doctor if its not getting any better. Might need to get an MRI to really know!

Back
Top Bottom