Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder pain supplement

Nashhs

Registered
I was lifting heavy last week and my shoulder got sore the next day which I thought was just normal soreness. Unfortunately that pain has not gone away and it hurts when I sleep on that shoulder. is there a supplement you recommend for the joints to help with that pain. willing to try anything

I was lifting heavy last week and my shoulder got sore the next day which I thought was just normal soreness. Unfortunately that pain has not gone away and it hurts when I sleep on that shoulder. is there a supplement you recommend for the joints to help with that pain. willing to try anything

Shoulder pain is normal in bodybuilding and muscle growth, tendons get weak etc.

I suggest you stack n2joint rx 5 tabs per day with ostarine mk2866 and fish oil. Add daily yoga for recovery.

You really want to be careful not to fuck up your shoulder man. It can take years to heal for example if you have a rotator cuff issue. I recommend taking N2JointRX year round for maintenance.

I had that issue and ended up changing mattress. Its improved significantly!

Bro at the end of the day a supplement won't cure a problem that needs rest or therapy.

As a preventive measure or just to strengthen things along coming back from an injury or surgery, you can always use www.N2JointRx.com + Ostarine + TB500 as an option.

N2Joint and rest. I had the same thing happen and went to an orthopedic doctor and he put injections in my shoulder. Cleared up in a week.

Nope. Just rest it up man. I went through tgis recently myself. Just have to take it easy for a while

First, do MRI to check how much damage is done. As mentioned in an earlier post the best supplement is rest it will heal things up.

Back
Top Bottom