Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulders hurt after working out

yiler

Registered
I need a supplement that can help with my shoulder pain. I've noticed that after I do a lot of bench pressing and Military movements that my shoulder start to hurt. It's mostly my right shoulder and it starts hurting when I go heavy. Is there a supplement that I can take to dull that pain

Good joint complex may help. Glucosamine, chondroitin, msm standard stuff. I would think about shoulder imbalances and flexibility. Most guys front delts are way over developed, causing imbalance and pain.

I need a supplement that can help with my shoulder pain. I've noticed that after I do a lot of bench pressing and Military movements that my shoulder start to hurt. It's mostly my right shoulder and it starts hurting when I go heavy. Is there a supplement that I can take to dull that pain

Get a joint complex like n2joint rx mixed in with some osta mk2866, stacking both is good for recovery.

Get some rest and find a good herbal all in one. Stay with lighter weights if the going heavy is hurting it. You don’t have to lift heavy to grow

I suggest giving your shoulders a break. You train them virtually every time you train any muscle group. They can easily become injured and hinder your workouts long-term. For now, grab some Nutrobal, Ostarine, and N2JointRX. Once you are healed up, continue the N2JointRX indefinitely for maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom