Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny and Natural - how can I bulk up without steroids?

Snoop

Hello guys I'm Snoop :) I'm 19 years old 6'5" 165-170lbs. I really was not looking to get bigger, but coach told me if I want to be more effective I need to gain a little mass, something like 10-15lbs to my skinny frame. I'm looking to put on some mass for Basketball but I can't take any hormones or DHEA or anything that may pop me hot or I will ruin my career early. What are some good natural bulking products I can buy if money was not a problem?

Evo has the smartest guys around so I'm sure I will get the answers I seek here.

A lot of food man. Meat, milk, cottage cheese, fish, past, oatmeal, egg whites etc etc. There isn't a natty supplement that will put on 15 pounds by the time you need it done by

You can always bulk up, but the thing with that is it will affect your cardio on the court, more mass = less cardio. That is the general consensus, but if it's lean mass you'll be good. It's very hard to put on 10-15 lbs of lean mass though.

Hey Snoop, when I was your age I had just about the same stats as you do now. Gaining muscle is gonna be hard for you. But it can be done. My best advice to you would be to see if your coach can point you in the right direction to find a good sports nutritionist to help design a diet to suit your needs, and of course, lots of lifting. Short of a professional personally tailored diet, you will just have to start eating as Mich as possible and working hard. Supplements aren't really gonna get you that far, but they sure will lighten your wallet. A good post workoit protein and some creatine are all you should need. Eat as many clean calories as possible. Lots of chicken rice vegis etc, but you will most likely have to dirty it up some too to gain much mass. Just don't go overboard, the last thing you want is to put on fat. Thats not gonna help on the court at all. Get to know your body and how it responds to the foods you put into it. It'll be some trial and error, but with dedication and hard work it can be done. Just eat, eat, eat. And always eat the biggest meal you can stomach after your workouts and never go to bed without eating first, good protein source for sure and carbs probably won't hurt you before bed. If you get hungry, you are getting smaller. Food is where its at bro.

Wanna get Krazie?

Try Bridge with creatine. Food is your magic weapon but for supps a simple couple of things will help a bit. You need to be eating like 9,000 cals a day probably bro and that's just a guess. You're tall and fast metabolism will require a lot of fucking food. More than you've ever eaten before and for a good few months if you want 15lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah your coach is right.. you are very skinny for your height.. its hard to believe.

you gotta lift bro. LEGS LEGS LEGS.. now be careful though cause with your frame i'm sure you have joint issues. so don't go too heavy with your squats and be smart. but if you work your legs and do compound lifts on your body you can definitely put on 10 pounds in no time.

combined with diet

I also think squats are the best weight gain exercise one can do. Eight reps max, if you can do nine reps, up the weight. Bang out a dozen sets everyday, it will take you 15 maybe 20 minutes a day.

Squats not only work your legs but are excellent for core muscle strength. Plus your regular workout, which is probably more cardio, you'll be gaining pounds overnite.

Good luck

Eat big and lift big. At your age that is more than enough to throw a good amount of muscle on you. For supplements, protein and creatine is really all I recommend

That's a big goal! I would say eat as much clean food as you can supplement with a weight gainer shake if you have to ....and get yourself some creatine!!

Lift big eat big sleep big and keep expanding your knowledge on nutrition and lifting, especially compound lower movements

ground beef, milk, rice are going to be your 3 cheapest foods to gain good weight with.

supps......N2slin, DAA, whey pro, dextrose (fast carb).

at 6'5 you should be able to get to 195lbs and still be kinda lean. thats a lot of height you need to fill out bud. dont worry about what you eat & when. just get all the cals you can in.

excellent feedback...........just to throw my two cents into the ring..... when I first began training.. I looked like a starving kid......and yes.. I got picked on and taunted for being 'Bill the beanpole kid'.........that's one reason that I hit the gym.. .. do some good research and reading .....pasta is a good weight builder... but again as has already been said... nothing happens overnight..and as much as we all wish the 'Muscle Fairy' visited us nightly.. rarely does she show up! lol

eat good clean food sources...and utilize core weight training........always maintain cardio standards.........food to me was and STILL IS the biggest driver of adding size and muscle.... sure lots of other parameters assist.. but you have to have the basics in alignment first in my opinion..........too often I see or hear others in the gym talk about gaining size or muscle or strength.....then hear them talk about Burger King or pizza and wings........don't think that's the road to big muscles and size... unless Pillsboy Doughboy is the appearance sought.........

but lots of research is out there....spend some time.. read read....and apply!!... Good luck bro!!........and think?........if it was easy......then EVERYONE would be doing it!!:rolleyes:

Hello guys I'm Snoop :) I'm 19 years old 6'5" 165-170lbs. I really was not looking to get bigger, but coach told me if I want to be more effective I need to gain a little mass, something like 10-15lbs to my skinny frame. I'm looking to put on some mass for Basketball but I can't take any hormones or DHEA or anything that may pop me hot or I will ruin my career early. What are some good natural bulking products I can buy if money was not a problem?

Evo has the smartest guys around so I'm sure I will get the answers I seek here.

protein/creatine/dpsark/n2slin .. great diet and excerise program

Back
Top Bottom