Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sleep supplements

Sig8i8

Registered
I haven't been sleeping good lately due to a lot of stress and being overworked. Also having to stay up and dealing with a crying baby all night hasn't helped the situation either. Being a father is not easy and I regret ever having a kid but that's a discussion for another day. My question is any sleep supplements that can help me sleep better or am I doomed the sleeping like crap for the next year until this baby gets older

I haven't been sleeping good lately due to a lot of stress and being overworked. Also having to stay up and dealing with a crying baby all night hasn't helped the situation either. Being a father is not easy and I regret ever having a kid but that's a discussion for another day. My question is any sleep supplements that can help me sleep better or am I doomed the sleeping like crap for the next year until this baby gets older

I personally use nutrozol it helps me sleep and boosts my hgh, an alternative to it is n2sleep. If you go with nutrozol take 3 caps before bed and you'll sleep like a baby.

Address these too.

stress is a killer. You will want to relax more near bed. maybe do some yoga

The 3 things that helps me the most to sleep at night are the following:

1- 1.5 toke of pot
2- A blow job
3- HGH, seriously, HGH makes you sleep like a log, never slept any better since I've been on it!

Nutrozol is such a great sleep aid, gotta check it out!

I would try N2Sleep when needed. The real issue though is likely your current lifestyle. It will get better as your kid gets older. You need to man up too......you helped make that thing so you get to deal with it.

I use n2sleep, did so for last 2 years since I got the 1st sample sachet, it works wonders for my sleep.

Back
Top Bottom