Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep supps

epboss3

Registered
Please share your experiences with sleep supplements.

I need something to help fall asleep and stay in a deep sleep.

I have tried Knockout by Scivation and that has not worked. Sublingual melatonin was decent. Please let me know your experiences.

Thanks

I think it is better for you to consult a doctor first to know the reason why you can't fall asleep.

I think it is better for you to consult a doctor first to know the reason why you can't fall asleep.

I completely agree, if it’s this bad and all these OTC arnt working, you need to get to the root of the cause.

HGH is about the only thing that I've used to help me sleep. It's not the main reason for using it but the added perk is nice. If you can't sleep without supps or drugs you need to find out why and fix that problem first.

I've only used melatonin as well. It won't help for a serious issue though.

Mk677 may help.

Tryptophan, 5htp.

Tren obviously won't help sleep.

Otherwise get some mild benzos, my doctor gives me temazapam it's like a pseudo valium. U sleep well and wake up fresh no fuzz or hangover.

There is like umm restavit OTC sleep aids based on antihistamines that knock you out but make u groggy as fucking shit the next day. Horrible stuff.

Back
Top Bottom