Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleeping problems

manny27

Newbie Brother
Registered
No zzzz almost 2 days because of trenbolone, what do I do? I want to sleep but having really bad insomnia :mad::mad::mad::mad: anything i can take? it's getting bad.

cardarine, n2guard and melatonin bro...take a few tabs of melatonin with some valerian root....

It did the same thing to me too!

N2 Guard helped me deal with the side-effects from Trenbolone, seems the product is able to counteract the adrenal impairment from tren.

Melatonin is great to add too like somebody else mentioned.

Need to sleep great product for this...Ntbm.com

I'm going to bump this melatonin works wonders. Liquid is fast I just got some gummies and they work like a charm.

Melatonin 2.5-5mg, valerian root, and valium 5-10mg are the go to's if that doesn't do it find some xanys

your really advising someone using steroids to use hard narcotic drugs like valium or xanax... are you kidding me...

BRO, DO NOT DO THIS... this is a long term killer and will take years off your life... DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ABSURDITY...

Melatonin is enough I mean 15mg and I will be catching z's quick. And yes, it's all natural - I go liquid and unlike Pharma crap Xanax you will not feel like complete dog shit in the morning. I wake up refreshed with no next day sides from melatonin.

You should probably consult a doctor if none of the suggested supplement works.

Melatonin is good, ignore people pushing narcotics. For something stronger than you could consider Seroquel, even 25mg will work quite well. Seroquel is rather dehydrating, so you will wake up with a dry mouth and crusty lips. Those effects can me mitigated with water before bed/Vaseline/humidifier if you care that much.

Back
Top Bottom