Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleepy time tea?

fouied30

What do you think about this sleep time tea that I see being advertised everywhere?
Does this stuff actually work or is it a gimmick?
I always thought that tea and coffee would keep people awake. If not what other supplements can I try to fall asleep

It’s works well but after two or three times I needed to get off and my body stopped responding to it .

What do you think about this sleep time tea that I see being advertised everywhere?
I always thought that tea and coffee would keep people awake. If not what other supplements can I try to fall asleep

valerian root tea will help you relax, drink a few cups before bed

Not all tea is what you think of as tea. There are, in fact, 100's. For example dandelion

bro they drink tea in england and shit

for poosies

real men drink beer

What... for breakfast? Then get busted for a DUI... ahhh now it makes sense. Off to 'make love' to a cell mate again lol

Back
Top Bottom