Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

something to boost LH and FSH

tolandan

Registered
My bloodwork came in and my LH and FSH aren't that good for my age. I am only 30 and they came in in the high 2's. my doctor said it was low and I should take a strong testosterone booster to help my pituitary glands produce more hormones. is there a supplement that you can give me that will help?

My bloodwork came in and my LH and FSH aren't that good for my age. I am only 30 and they came in in the high 2's. my doctor said it was low and I should take a strong testosterone booster to help my pituitary glands produce more hormones. is there a supplement that you can give me that will help?

2 IU/ml is still within range, low for sure, but within range. Did you run a cycle? These are a few things that might help, maca (2-3g), eat foods high in omega3, dark leafy greens, ginseng (500mg), lower your body fat percentage...

once I needed a review on some supplies I wanted to buy. but I wanted the most detailed info and had no time to do that. so, I just found these guys https://www.writingpapersucks.com/ and looked through some of reviews they had back then. and I find a really good service that helped me with finding and writing all information about supplies )

The saponins in Tribulus have been shown to raise LH, keeping in kind, that when LH is raised, so is estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom