Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soy protein

dillonstein

Registered
I am 15 and looking into a post workout protein drink. I was looking into Soy because it looked good because I rarely eat meat, like once every 3 weeks, and it was recommended for vegitarians. My goal is to get a powder to make my post workout drink is Soy okay to use if my goal is to build muscle?

It is okay to use yes, but you are far better off getting your protein from whole foods instead, even if they aren't meat.

I would recommend avoiding soy personally. Best source of protein comes from whole foods. Just do some research and you will get a better idea!

I am 15 and looking into a post workout protein drink. I was looking into Soy because it looked good because I rarely eat meat, like once every 3 weeks, and it was recommended for vegitarians. My goal is to get a powder to make my post workout drink is Soy okay to use if my goal is to build muscle?

At 15 just east more of what mum cooks you.

you don't need any sort of powder at your age. it isn't going to benefit you in anyway and has a lot of drawbacks to your gut health

stick to real whole food sources of protein, even if you are a vegetarian there are plenty of options!

Is there an age requirement for the forum?

Not as such although I've asked for a few too young to be on roids to banned even just for asking (one was 12)

You definitely don't need to be in this forum at 15 years old bro, i mean if you want to learn yes, but you don't need to start taking supplements. won't end good for you

I hate the flavor of soy, it's not really a good substitute for meat.
And yikes, idk about the vegetarian thing,it might limit your progress.

Back
Top Bottom