Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spriulina thoughts

timmsparvv

Registered
If you take spirulina powder or capsules regularly, these questions are for you:

If you take a pure spirulina powder/capsule, which brand do you swear by? I've heard even NOW Foods spriulina sources from potentially contaminate places off the coast of India and China (to cut costs)
Have you noticed acute/chronic positive (or negative) effects from consuming spirulina regularly?
If you had to pick a spirulina-only supplement or a general greens powder, which would you recommend?

For context, I'm a road warrior (travelling Monday-Friday most weeks); I've taken greens powders here and there in the past but given the stressors of travel I'm wondering if a greens powder taken regularly might be "cheap insurance".

When I'm home on the weekends I easily consume a plentiful quantity of vegetables, but even when I spend $$ on the road to get in extra vegetables I do not feel like it's adequate. So at this point I'm debating if having the greens powder makes sense financially, physically, and psychologically.

powders are not real food

if it was they would feed zoo animals powders. your body knows the difference between the two and if you just consumed powders. travelling on the road is tough i know, but there are options

Not having driven across the US and used the Interstate how hard, or expensive is it to get extra veggies (or indeed any) at truck stops? Can a driver not buy bags of stuff in 7-11 type places on the road?

Back
Top Bottom