Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 weight gain and swolleness

Eqnotalent

Registered
Just started SR9009 last week from Sarms1. 30mg per day. At lunch, afternoon and dinner. I decided to keep the same workout routine, same cardio to see the effectiveness of the SR. But after a week I gain about 6lbs and my face and neck area seems to be more swollen each day. Could be water retention but I’m not sure.

Is this normal? Should I increase cardio or else I will gain weight? Or is this normal when I start loading SR9009 at first?

Thanks for any advise.

Just started SR9009 last week from Sarms1. 30mg per day. At lunch, afternoon and dinner. I decided to keep the same workout routine, same cardio to see the effectiveness of the SR. But after a week I gain about 6lbs and my face and neck area seems to be more swollen each day. Could be water retention but I’m not sure.

Is this normal? Should I increase cardio or else I will gain weight? Or is this normal when I start loading SR9009 at first?

Thanks for any advise.
I doubt u have sr9009 now...could be steroid or prohormone in.. where did u get it

Just whey protein. Nothing else. I’m not working out more or doing any extra cardio even tho that is the benefit of the SR. I don’t know if there is a loading effect I didn’t read about. Or any type of water retention.

Thanks for any advise.

Or your glands are swollen.

No they are not. Just i gained weight and I can see the most my face. Another possibility is summer is getting hotter, maybe I dehydrated and holding water.

No they are not. Just i gained weight and I can see the most my face. Another possibility is summer is getting hotter, maybe I dehydrated and holding water.
Theres a lot of possibilities that could contribute. Dont be so quick to blame a sarm when its likely due to outside factors

run the SR properly first off

no clue who told you to dose it 3X per day, you aren't using a hormone here

run it before your workouts. if you want something to stay in your system 24/7 use cardarine next time

and yes it is hot and it is summer. if you aren't hydrating you will bloat

I read on the forum to take SR 30mg per day. Morning, pre work out and dinner. So if I don’t work out that day should I don’t take any at all that day? Is SR only to use just for pre work out? Just 10mg ?

Thanks.

I read on the forum to take SR 30mg per day. Morning, pre work out and dinner. So if I don’t work out that day should I don’t take any at all that day? Is SR only to use just for pre work out? Just 10mg ?

Thanks.

I'd use it in a cycle and follow the instructions on the bottle.

Thanks. There wasn’t any instruction for the SR. I saw a few articles online they all said take 30-40mg 3-4 times per day. But a few reply said I should only take it before workout.

Thanks.

i respectfully disagree with that idea. you aren't using a hormone here where things would be steady

you want to dose it pre any and all exercise.. sex, weight training, cardio, taking the dog out for a run.. whatever. just don't dose it randomly like you are using oral steroids

Thanks.
You take it every day whether working out or not

Ya, it seems like there is 2 answer to when to take SR. Stevesmi said only take it pre-work out. And Rick said everyday workout or not.

Back
Top Bottom