Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

St. Johns Wort worth it?

XeroLea

Newbie Brother
A family member of mine cousin type recommended I take St John's wort he says that it works really good and improves sleep
also reading that it has other benefits like it's good for the kidneys and lungs as well and it's good for anxiety
was thinking of running this stuff before bed to help me sleep and then taking a dose in the morning for my anxiety. anyone agree or disagree?

the best thing people can do that costs nothing is cut off all caffeine across the board. it is not as hard as it seems. if you are hooked on coffee then just get decaf or switch to caffeine free tea. rather then stim up and then need a downer

A family member of mine cousin type recommended I take St John's wort he says that it works really good and improves sleep
also reading that it has other benefits like it's good for the kidneys and lungs as well and it's good for anxiety
was thinking of running this stuff before bed to help me sleep and then taking a dose in the morning for my anxiety. anyone agree or disagree?

it works but if you want to sleep better get melatonin

Back
Top Bottom