Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacking in calcium

BelBle

Registered
I’m looking for something to help with my bone density. My bones are super skinny, I got like twig bones and that keeps me from growing I think
which supplement is best for boosting my calcium levels so I can build stronger bones

I’m looking for something to help with my bone density. My bones are super skinny, I got like twig bones and that keeps me from growing I think
which supplement is best for boosting my calcium levels so I can build stronger bones

Dont stack calcium stack bone broth.

I doubt that bone density is preventing growth

It depends on how serious it is it may be something your doctor should be the one to take care of you and monitor you. Your doctor maybe able to prescribe something more adequate than anything anyone could sell you OTC.

I make a great joint product that contains coral calcium you can buy here: www.N2JointRx.com

It's a pretty darn good loaded supplement.

Back
Top Bottom