Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started a new job

huskypup89

Registered
I just started a new job and its making me super exhausted. Even affects my sleep because my body is sore and I dont seem to get any deep restful sleep. I wake up with low energy but it gets better after a couple hours after i shit and have a coffee. But the lack of sleep might catch up with me. What do you guys think I can do to get longer sleep?

I just started a new job and its making me super exhausted. Even affects my sleep because my body is sore and I dont seem to get any deep restful sleep. I wake up with low energy but it gets better after a couple hours after i shit and have a coffee. But the lack of sleep might catch up with me. What do you guys think I can do to get longer sleep?

Be patient. We've all had what you've had with a new job. After a while you adapt.

it has been shown that those who have night jobs or jobs like first responders who work these goofy 12 or 24 hour shifts have way more health problems and less life expectancy than those who work a normal 7-8 work day and sleep a normal 8 hours

Your body will adjust.

I’m a mom. I’ve had 3 newborns. While it sucks and your body will adjust and you will eventually fall into a sleep pattern

Haven't tried this n2sleep product yet but I'm definitely gonna try it once I run out of my melatonin tablets.
So melatonin is also something you might wanna consider, works well for me.

I always recommend the peptides GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 for improved sleep.

As you say - you JUST started. We've all been in your shoes. In short order you'll adapt and be fine

Back
Top Bottom