Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my own supplement company

IDp16yar

Registered
I am going to start my own supplement company and have a website already set up. I’m gonna call it Blue Balls Supps. We are going to have all kinds of supplements but I wanted to start with just two. My question is to all you Meatheads what are the two supplements that you would buy and use that i should sell?

that is a good question. my suggestion is figure out WHO you are catering to. there is a difference between catering to naive teenage boys vs. catering to experienced weight lifters. there is a smaller market for the 2nd thing.

I am going to start my own supplement company and have a website already set up. I’m gonna call it Blue Balls Supps. We are going to have all kinds of supplements but I wanted to start with just two. My question is to all you Meatheads what are the two supplements that you would buy and use that i should sell?

I would not start a supplement company and LOL! @ blue balls supps hahaha

How does your join date show December this year?

Yeah I would recommend super clean ingredients that are third party tested!!

I would look at what is the top selling supplements in the bodybuilding community and start with those. I would say creatine would be one.

Back
Top Bottom