Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying healthy and strong

BajsEay

Can you list me three different supplements that I can start taking to stay healthy and strong year round
I'm in my 50s and it feels like whenever there is a little cold going around I tend to get sick and now I'm in bed for 2 or 3 days

1. fasting, nothing boosts your immune system
2. vaccinations, they are a natural way to boost immune system
3. fruits and veggies. they are full of anti oxidants.
4. you can get a high brand multi to boost vitamins/minerals
5. avoid crowds
6. wear a good mask near people

i haven't gotten sick once in 5 years following this

Can you list me three different supplements that I can start taking to stay healthy and strong year round
I'm in my 50s and it feels like whenever there is a little cold going around I tend to get sick and now I'm in bed for 2 or 3 days

I take n2guard daily that will keep you strong

A good diet, plenty of exercise, and expose yourself to general things in life to build your immune system. Its worked wonders for me. I rarely ever get sick. Its not uncommon for me to go years without getting sick or missing work. Ive had covid 3 times (supposedly) and wouldn't know it if it weren't for a test saying so

A good diet rich in raw fruits and veggies is a great start. Make sure you are staying active as well. Another thing to look into is your sleep. Make sure you are getting good quality sleep.

Back
Top Bottom