Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stem cell treatment

FrankLee

Registered
Has anyone experienced stem cell treatment before? I was very curious to know what the procedure costs and how effective it is in terms of re-healing injuries ?

Has anyone experienced stem cell treatment before? I was very curious to know what the procedure costs and how effective it is in terms of re-healing injuries ?
My wife was going to do a stem cell treatment for her Lyme disease but the more we looked into this particular treatment the more we decided it wasn't for us as the success rates were low and the cost was high

hopefully in another 20 years or so it will be affordable and helpful. I feel like there is little profit for medical companies and professionals to actually cure things vs. treat them.

RE-Healing. So an injury that's healed and then been injured again. Stop doing that thing.

Ive heard really good things about it, but its crazy expensive. I hear its best to go and get it done in Panama.

I've heard good things about it, but it's hard to find and not cheap

Back
Top Bottom