Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids being sold as supplements?

benitez

Registered
I can remember years ago i would buy pro hormones online with a credit card and they were as strong as any steroid cycle i ever ran. got lots of gains and a lots of side effects too. i searched again and i found some steroids that you can buy online the same way, i bought them and had zero results, did not feel a thing. what did i actually buy you think?

I can remember years ago i would buy pro hormones online with a credit card and they were as strong as any steroid cycle i ever ran. got lots of gains and a lots of side effects too. i searched again and i found some steroids that you can buy online the same way, i bought them and had zero results, did not feel a thing. what did i actually buy you think?

Steroids. But, for legal purposes, at such a low dose as to have no effect. There was an article about it.

Check out the spelling of the names of the products - all carefully changed so as to seem steroid like

You probably bought one of those supplements marketed as "legal steroids". You need to check the ingredients and see what is actually in there.

Back
Top Bottom