Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids in no xplode

sam /7/

Registered
I have been taking this product as preworkout and I need to know if it contains any illegal ingredients like steroids, I will have a blood test type 5 and I'm concerned my test comes out positive for illegal substances, thanks for your help.

Definitely No Steroids in this Pre-Workout.

You're having the 5 Panel Drug Test.

It tests for Amphetamines/Cocaine/Meth/Opiates/THC/Phencyclidine, none of those are in No-Explode....................................... JP

Any drug test for an employer is going to be for recreational drugs, pain killers and alcohol. They will not be testing for performance enhancing drugs like steroids.

That being said, there are no steroids in NO-xpolode. The only products that you can legally purchase over the counter that contains anything hormonal are pro-hormones. There are no steroids or anything illegal in things like pre-workout, protein powder, fish oil etc.

Stick to reputable brands and nothing that looks sketchy. Bigger brands cant take the risk on selling something that is spiked. A contact I had at a big company was going to launch his own smaller line and talked about spiking the first batch with dbol so people get a result and continue to buy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They would be shut down so quick if they had steroids in their products. With a big name like that there is no reason for them to take risks. They sell an enormous amount of products as is.

Definitely not. Especially when it comes to big brands, their formulas have to be clean and drug-free, otherwise the FDA would fine them billions of dollars

Back
Top Bottom