Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stimulant addiction

Paolay

Registered
so I am a big stim junkie and I have been taking them since College. I remember staying up late and crashing before a big test and I would use coffee to stay up all night then use red bull energy drinks the next day and other stimulants to get me through the test
I want to wean myself off of this crap but I need to take a stimulant that is not so hardcore versus just quitting cold turkey from what I read. Any advice for me?

its funny i completed 3 degrees in college and i never once needed a stimulant.

once you start using them you will need more and more. don't get started on them at all and if you do get addicted then you need to wean off. they do a lot of bad things to your body

so I am a big stim junkie and I have been taking them since College. I remember staying up late and crashing before a big test and I would use coffee to stay up all night then use red bull energy drinks the next day and other stimulants to get me through the test
I want to wean myself off of this crap but I need to take a stimulant that is not so hardcore versus just quitting cold turkey from what I read. Any advice for me?

I don't believe in the words "stim" junkie, it's total nonsense. You're just taking energy aids, so keep taking them dont go cold turkey.

Just take a little less each day until you completely get away from them

Consider CARDAZOL, NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss. I am on it for the last 2 years and no problem quitting if needed

It contains caffeine - a stimulant.

Go ahead and quit. I'll wait

I don't believe in the words "stim" junkie, it's total nonsense. You're just taking energy aids, so keep taking them dont go cold turkey.

It's a real thing. If only specific to the actual ingredient - usually caffeine, DMAA and the like. Maybe it's not quite an addiction as an over-reliance.

Dude just stop using it and deal with the withdrawals caffeine is not bad at all to get off

listen to our podcast:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

That's the problem with stims. You get used to them, then you need them. I never use them. only coffee in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom