Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stimulants pre workout

dlvauc

Registered
anyone else a big stimulant pre workout person? I sure am but the other day I was lifting and started to feel really dizzy and had to sit down and the gym manager wanted to call the ambulance but I said no, I ended up being okay but it scared me. Any pre workouts don’t won’t cause a scare like that?

I think all preworkout will catch up with you and have something like this happen. I like to just have some caffeine and add niacin flush form with my creatine.

anyone else a big stimulant pre workout person? I sure am but the other day I was lifting and started to feel really dizzy and had to sit down and the gym manager wanted to call the ambulance but I said no, I ended up being okay but it scared me. Any pre workouts don’t won’t cause a scare like that?

I take a lot of stimulants preworkout, it's not a big deal. I like to get ripped and energetic. Cardazol especially does well for me.

you rev up your heart rate when you workout. taking a stimulant to revv it up further is going to cause these types of issues. remember you have a max heart rate, if you push hard in the gym + use stims guess what happens? you either push through that max heart rate and end up in an ambulance like you did or you end up winded

lesson learned i hope. stay away from stimulants!

bro that funny story. how you doing now? try n2kts, very low stim pre workout

Just a cup of black coffee for me. Not a fan of stimulants

Back
Top Bottom