Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach issue and protein

ferocious33

Registered
Hello,
I've been debating taking supplements such as protein but last time I took a protein I ended up with stomach problems. I always had a gut ache and never felt good, but that was probably 5 years ago. Any advice of things I could try and anybody know why that may be?

Hello,
I've been debating taking supplements such as protein but last time I took a protein I ended up with stomach problems. I always had a gut ache and never felt good, but that was probably 5 years ago. Any advice of things I could try and anybody know why that may be?

Use an Isolate (low on lactose) or look at non-dairy proteins

What kind of stomach issue and are you sure it was just the protein that caused it.
Also what protein did you use. Some cheaper ones are pretty low in quality so as already suggested make sure to get a good isolate.

we get this question daily. stick to REAL FOOD

protein powder (fart powders) is horrible on the gut as is all processed food.. that is why n2bm wants people to stick to REAL FOOD and natural test boosters.. try a nice grassfed steak and n2generate.

Eat clean that’s the most important thing. Focus on improving your overall diet.

if you've gotten by without protein supplements than keep doing so .. but try isolates the are lactose free

Back
Top Bottom