Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super greens powders

ozcroboy

Buff Brother
Lads. Only of these work buying? I'm a believer that green leafy vegetables can prevent a lot of illnesses but with work it's getting too hard to juice every other day. Any of the powdered versions any good or are they as bad as the toxins I'm trying to avoid??

I am a big advocate of greens supplements. I use a greens powder twice per day. Post workout and before bed.

You actually don't want to supplement with a greens powder before your workout because it will alkalinize your body. Your body turning acidic from your workout causes a significant hypertrophy response. Post workout and breakfast or before bed are the best times to supplement with it.

I am currently using Cytogreens by Novaforme
http://www.novaforme.net/product/cytogreens/

I use Amazing Grass Green Superfood Energy every morning. It won't take the place of eating vegis but it'll definitely add many micronutrients you might be missing. Plus the one with energy helps get me going in the morning.

i get mine off amazon. just read the label and pick the one that is best for you. the one I get is dairy, soy, gluten free. its about $30. its the GREENS brand.. they have different flavors. the chocolate I am using tastes great. I am trying the berry next

I'm considering this more and more as a "must" supplement.
I like the product by "progressive" or "cyto greens"

Cyto greens is all organic, progressive is the first one I ever used and just felt better when using it. Progressive has a lot of "ingredients" in it but in very small amounts.

Not sure which is best, so I use both and rotate them. Less than $1 serving makes them more economical than eating vege's and much more complete.

Total win/win.

I've been using Ultimate Nutritions ~ Vegetable Greens.
It has over 62 Phytonutrients with added Pre-Probiotics/Enzymes/EFA's.
You can get a 60 Day Supply for a little over $30............................ JP
P.S.
Amazon/Netrition/A1Supplements all carry it.

It's been a long time since I have used these greens supplements....for some reason I find a way of getting enough greens with each meal I eat....always at least half of the meal are the greens. Never eat meat without some fresh veggies with it.

i get mine off amazon. just read the label and pick the one that is best for you. the one I get is dairy, soy, gluten free. its about $30. its the GREENS brand.. they have different flavors. the chocolate I am using tastes great. I am trying the berry next

Flavors? I'm using one right now that tastes like ass....its unflavored.

What is the brand "greens" you say, I'll have to check it out.

Greens powder is definitely worth it. I muscle thru drinking mine 1 time per day.

I've been using Ultimate Nutritions ~ Vegetable Greens.
It has over 62 Phytonutrients with added Pre-Probiotics/Enzymes/EFA's.
You can get a 60 Day Supply for a little over $30............................ JP
P.S.
Amazon/Netrition/A1Supplements all carry it.

Im gonna look into this one

I've been using Ora Organic Greens Powder - Alkalizing Greens Superfood Supplement, Organic Citrus, Vegan, 30 Servings because it has the ff:

Certified USDA Organic delicious greens powder made from over 20 veggies, grasses, herbs, algae and superfoods
Alkaline veggies helps detoxify the body, delivers high amounts of antioxidants and provides greens specific phytonutrients*
Contains the Ayurvedic herbs Ashwagandha and Triphala to boost the immune system, support stress relief, aid in digestion and add powerful cleansing antioxidants*
Carefully crafted delicious taste comes from organic fruit and prebiotics - no sugar or flavors added, perfect for kids
30 servings, 8.5oz (240g)

It's been a long time since I have used these greens supplements....for some reason I find a way of getting enough greens with each meal I eat....always at least half of the meal are the greens. Never eat meat without some fresh veggies with it.

Me too. Not always as fresh as I'd like but yep.

Back
Top Bottom