Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superbeets heart chews

deracut

I heard that these contain grapeseed extract and they help with blood pressure, circulation, Nitric oxide, and overall heart health. they also are great for increasing pumps in the gym
I have been taking them now for a week and don't notice any changes. my blood pressure didn't even go down at all and I don't have any difference when I train. do you think this is a gimmick or do you think this stuff just needs more time to work?

I heard that these contain grapeseed extract and they help with blood pressure, circulation, Nitric oxide, and overall heart health. they also are great for increasing pumps in the gym
I have been taking them now for a week and don't notice any changes. my blood pressure didn't even go down at all and I don't have any difference when I train. do you think this is a gimmick or do you think this stuff just needs more time to work?

I use n2guard for BP it works much better 7caps ed.

Or you could read the label. And from the name I'd say beetroot is the main ingredient (it is - I looked - 500mg vs the grapeseed at 150mg)

Last edited:
GO too N2BM and get some N2Guard bro best thing there is for organ suppport

Back
Top Bottom