Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplemenst for urinary infections

cadenRobbie

Registered
my wife is having urinary infections issues , they come and go , that's affecting her daily activities and I would like to know what type of natural supplements could help for her problem, thanks.

The three most common supplements used for treating/preventing urinary tract infections are:
1. cranberry extract
2. d-mannose
3. probiotics

I have never suffered from urinary tract infections so I can't comment on the effectiveness of those 3 supplements from personal experience but you could give them a try and see if they help your wife.

I know that they sell in Eastern Europe a medicine called Manural (sold in powder), and it is extremely effective for this kind of issues. My wife used to take it when she had similar problems, and a single dosage would make a drastic difference. You might try to find this medicine - I am sure it will help.

we hear all kinds of stuff out there about UTI's

even hear stuff like using estrogen, or having a guy cum in their pussy and then urinating it out, or not cleaning the area with water ever works

i think those ideas are absurd, but people believe what they want to hear. best thing to do is seek multiple opinions from doctors on this subject.. not general practictioners

Back
Top Bottom