Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement combo

ferocious33

Registered
White Flood Pre Workout, Bsn CellMass for after my workout. as well as taking green tea pills and a multivitamin/mineral daily. does this sound like it should be a good combo? thanks for the help.

White Flood Pre Workout, Bsn CellMass for after my workout. as well as taking green tea pills and a multivitamin/mineral daily. does this sound like it should be a good combo? thanks for the help.

In order to achieve what?

I mean sounds like what youre taking is fine... just got to make sure youre working out regularly.

there is nothing special about that pre workout you are taking.. it is just a couple vitamins, some amino acids and a bunch of stimulants. it actually does more harm than good to you in the intermediate and long term. best thing pre workout is hydrate and take 5 caps of n2generate 1-2 hours prior. g2g and no negative

I fomt see a problem with it, but your main focus needs to be diet and training

Back
Top Bottom