Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement help while losing weight

Hssperer1943

Registered
I am in the process of losing weight and have already dropped from 295 to 265 doing a lot of fasting and eating clean.
I would love to add a supplement to my existing diet to speed things up faster and get my weight loss down. My goal is to get back down to 235 which is what I weighed in college

I am in the process of losing weight and have already dropped from 295 to 265 doing a lot of fasting and eating clean.
I would love to add a supplement to my existing diet to speed things up faster and get my weight loss down. My goal is to get back down to 235 which is what I weighed in college

For fat loss, you can try n2slin 2 caps before meals and you can try cardazol 2 caps before training, good combo.

Eating clean or... eating less?

Cos the two combined is where the magic is. Simply eating the same amounts of calories (IIFYM) cleanly will be more healthy but you wont see much weight (and or fat) loss

Last edited:

www.N2Slin.com

This is the best fat loss product for guys on the steroid man, check it out!

Back
Top Bottom