Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement list below

Marcuse

Registered
I have a supplement list I put together on the advice of my older cousin who has been doing this for a year. Do you think this is okay for a 22 year old new lifter or do I need something else?
Kratom
whey protein concentrate
creatine
fish oil
centrum

I have a supplement list I put together on the advice of my older cousin who has been doing this for a year. Do you think this is okay for a 22 year old new lifter or do I need something else?
Kratom
whey protein concentrate
creatine
fish oil
centrum

All ok except kratom that's a drug man don't use it, it will get you addicted as hell. I would stay away from it for sure.

Better add something like ostazol 3 caps preworkout you'll get better results.

Sorry man but an absolutely terrible recommendation. All you need at 22 is a good diet and training program. If you are set on taking somethings, go with creatine and krill oil. The rest you can get through diet.

Kratom
whey protein concentrate
creatine
fish oil
centrum

No need for that

Kratom
whey protein concentrate
creatine
fish oil
centrum

Don't use Kratom unless you absolutely need it either for pain control or to get OFF synthetic opiates. No other reason to use that stuff man, just don't do it!

Back
Top Bottom