Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement plan

fitness55

Registered
I was looking to start getting into working out and taking supplemtns and was wondering if I could get some help planning out my supplement regimen. What would you guys recommend I should be taking to start my journey ?

Depends on what you're doing. What your goal is, what you compete in etc.

I'm not going to tell you it would be a great idea to have a 1200 calorie protein/peanut butter/ice cream shake in the morning if you're obese.

And don't ever lose track of that word "supplement". Most people seem to think it means "replacement" lol.

I was looking to start getting into working out and taking supplemtns and was wondering if I could get some help planning out my supplement regimen. What would you guys recommend I should be taking to start my journey ?

A good fish oil. A good multi-vitamin That's really all you need if you're just asking about supplements

There are a couple supplements that I take year round and recommend to all my clients.
1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
4. creatine

1. The fish oil you can buy at costco. That'll be around $25
2. Ruthless 3d from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply
3. A bag of wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com is $40 and will last you 2 months using 1.5 scoops per day
4. ancient strength from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply

Adding that all up, you are at $125.

Tell us what you're aiming for

Depends on your goals but trev has you covered!

Basic suppls should be fish oil , creatine, minerals or multivitamin

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom