Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement to prevent feeling run down

cuddyny

Registered
I am feeling run down a lot lately ever since my work schedule was changed. I am no means complaining as I am lucky to even have a job since my company laid off most people but with the extra hours and tough schedule I don't have the energy to workout. do you think a pre workout would help get me through?

if you stim yourself up before a workout then that is just 'getting you through it' but the reality is the root issues at hand are not gonna go away.

just realize 99% of us are going through hell right now, the country is in ruins, we are in a depression, cities being burned down. so it isn't just you going through it so lose the entitlement mentality and realize everyone is struggling too unless you are in the top 1% who are just getting richer.

if you stim yourself up before a workout then that is just 'getting you through it' but the reality is the root issues at hand are not gonna go away.

just realize 99% of us are going through hell right now, the country is in ruins, we are in a depression, cities being burned down. so it isn't just you going through it so lose the entitlement mentality and realize everyone is struggling too unless you are in the top 1% who are just getting richer.

This awareness can be an important starting point. Now use mindfulness to embrace these obstacles as opportunities for growth. On the meditation piece, feel free to pm me for clear guidance on ways you can learn to focus your life.

“Become the master of your mind, or your mind will master you.”

Great advice so far. I would make sure you are getting good quality sleep so your body can recover too. Diet will become more important now and you will need to get in your vitamins and minerals.

Caffeine is only good for a few hours at most, you’ll crash afterwards harder than if your battled through it. Diet, what you eat matters. Too many simple carbs? High sat fats? Are you sleeping a full 6-8hrs? Too many variables. You’ll most likely need a multi-prong approach to attack this issue

I am feeling run down a lot lately ever since my work schedule was changed. I am no means complaining as I am lucky to even have a job since my company laid off most people but with the extra hours and tough schedule I don't have the energy to workout. do you think a pre workout would help get me through?

"Since my work schedule has changed"

It sounds like it is just going to take time to get your biological clock adjusted to your new schedule. We've all had to do this for a job or a relocation at some point, and yes using stims during the day and sleep aids at night for the first few days may be needed at the time. At least this is what most of us meatheads will do when faced with this situation is use some chemistry to help make the adjustment.

Once you are on this new sleep schedule then you will be feeling much better and shouldn't have this issue again. From what you posted it sound like the schedule change is the only recently variable.

Adjust your sleep schedule and give it s few days you should be fine and IF you find that a week from now you are still run down and tired during the day, then you may need to look into:

-developing sleep apnea from androgen steroids or stress or gaining weight?
-Liver toxicity from steroid use?
-Night time anxiety making it hard to fall sleep?
-Possible digestive issues keeping you from getting restful sleep?

If you need a good stimulant to keep you up during the day I make a product called N2KTS you use pre-workout, if you need a product to help you sleep you can use N2Sleep

N2KTS:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supps-c29

N2Sleep:
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need-2-Sleep-p16.html

Back
Top Bottom