Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement question for new guy

gilestone5

Registered
I'm new to all this so bare with me. let's say i am using BCAA's, pre workout, post workout, and whey protein in my supplement arsenal. they each say how to use them but i want to ask the experts here. the pre workout i take before my workout, during workout i take the bcaa's and then i take the post workout after. the thing is the recovery product has like no protein in it, don't i need protein after a workout?

you really don't need any of this stuff bro.

i will simplify things for you

go to n2bm and get n2generate and ancient strength, then spend the rest of your $$$ you saved here on groceries.

You legitimately don't need any of that. A good diet of whole foods and 5g or creatine every day would serve you better.

You can really simplify things by eliminating those and just having a proper meal when you get home. Real food will always be superior to powder supplements. Just work out, come home from the gym and have a meal that includes protein. That will cover you for protein, including BCAA.

I'm new to all this so bare with me. let's say i am using BCAA's, pre workout, post workout, and whey protein in my supplement arsenal. they each say how to use them but i want to ask the experts here. the pre workout i take before my workout, during workout i take the bcaa's and then i take the post workout after. the thing is the recovery product has like no protein in it, don't i need protein after a workout?
I'd drop the post workout and replace it with whey protein or a meal

It is not a bad idea to consume protein before and after your workout, so yeah as much of your protein allowance as you can place before and after workout it should work fine. I don't go crazy telling clients to take protein during their workout because if they are working out hard enough pulling the blood into their muscles then they shouldn't be digesting anything during their workout. So taking the protein before and after the workout just makes more sense to me.

A protein supplement is fine, especially when trying to gain weight. BCAA's are good but not necessary. They're more like insurance. But they won't give you any noticeable muscular gains.

Does cooking with whey protein kill the protein and or other nutrients. For example, if I put whey protein in pancakes. Does the heat kill the protein ect?

Does cooking with whey protein kill the protein and or other nutrients. For example, if I put whey protein in pancakes. Does the heat kill the protein ect?

bro overheating protein can kill it...but mainly for whey protein

That's a bummer. I wanted to make these protein cookies to help with my sweet tooth. Maybe I can do protein suger free chocolate pudding.

If you must use protein powder...google some recipes and ensure they do not require baking. I personally love protein bars made with oats, protein powder, walnuts etc...it does not require baking, just mix the ingredients put in the fridge and you can indulge yourself to high protein dessert whenever you like.

Its perfectly fine to cook with whey. It gives you a lot of great variations and good tasting meals that are very beneficial to your goals. Ive been doing that for years

Back
Top Bottom