Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement timing

psg66

Registered
I'm new to the body building world/supplements. And I was wondering at what time is it preferable to ingest creatine. Because usually I just have a serving of creatine in the morning, and then work out in the afternoon. What my question is, is that perfectly fine? Or should I take it an hour or two before I workout for better results?

I'm new to the body building world/supplements. And I was wondering at what time is it preferable to ingest creatine. Because usually I just have a serving of creatine in the morning, and then work out in the afternoon. What my question is, is that perfectly fine? Or should I take it an hour or two before I workout for better results?

It's perfectly fine.

It takes about 4-5 weeks to maximize your muscle creatine stores and as long as you get the stuff in on a daily basis you're okay.
However I would like to mention that studies have suggested there might be actually minor benefit of taking creatine post-workout in terms of strength and muscle gains. But like I said the difference is not going to be super-significant.

anytime works fine.

most optimally is before and after your workout though.

the main problem is make sure you are getting quality creatine, no they aren't all the same. get HCI not mono

Ot really doesn't matter when you take it. Once saturation in the muscle cells is accomplished its maintained no matter when you dose it daily

Back
Top Bottom