Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement timing

khadev

Registered
i have 4 supplements I use daily. Creatine, Whey, leuicine and dextrose. now to get these to absorb at their maximum amounts shouldn't you run them at certain times? example: i should use creatine before directly after my workouts to help with max recovery. then i should take my leucine and whey along with dex. is this good?

Don't overthink things. You absorb what you eat. No way around it. If not then we could crush a whole pizza and only absorb some of that? Stick to real food as much as possible. I like supplementing with creatine but you don't need the others. As long as you eat protein in your diet you are getting enough of the rest. Dextrose is just pure sugar so avoid that all together.

I do bcaas with creatine intra workout. Whey with maltodextrin post workout.

As you can see there isn't a lot of love for those things here from others. I'm not one of them. Just be open minded and look beyond agendas. I have been doing this a long time and I know by now what works for me through trial and error, and I've been pretty successful. You can do as you choose. Just giving my input on what I do personally.

...we could crush a whole pizza...

Did you have to say pizza??

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom