Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplementing Caffeine

dbisrocks

Registered
Do any of you guys supplement caffeine ? I dont particularly enjoy drinking coffee so I was thinking about buy some caps and taking them in the morning or before workouts. What do you guys reckon ?

Caffeine is fine in moderation but too much will cause adrenal fatigue and raise cortisol levels.

Coffee has a lot of health benefits to it. It's actually a potent antioxidant. I would stick with drinking coffee instead of supplementing with a caffeine pill. You won't get the same antioxidant benefits with a caffeine pill.

Do any of you guys supplement caffeine ? I dont particularly enjoy drinking coffee so I was thinking about buy some caps and taking them in the morning or before workouts. What do you guys reckon ?

If you want. I prefer the coffee.

you don't need caffeine, stay the hell away from it

the very few health benefits are swamped by the negatives .. there is a reason people who are addicted to coffee can't sleep and are nervous wrecks.. inhibiting your GABA is not a smart idea and will get worse as you get older

Coffee is great in my opinion only good things are being said about it and scientifically proven aswell. Creates stronger cells in the body and is a very strong anti oxidant.

If you need a caffeine boost that is fine once in a while. Save it for when you have a bad sleep or are training super early for some reason. For just a regular training day you shouldn't need a stimulant to get amped up to train.

Not a caffeine junkie but I do enjoy coffee. I wouldn’t take a pill.

Are you looking for a boost?? Give kombucha a whirl. It is loaded with b vitamins and will give you a nice increase in energy. Instead of drinking coffee.

Most caffeine pills are mostly synthetic and can screw up your system. Take natural vs artificial. If you take it in the morning. I have been switching to hot apple cider in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom