Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements to block insulin spikes?

geoffreen

Registered
I used to be pre diabetic but started fasting and eating healthier and now my glucose is down about 20 pounds. my doctor said he never saw someone change so fast. i want to protect myself from ever going back. can i use a supplement that will block insulin spikes or is that just a pipe dream?

I used to be pre diabetic but started fasting and eating healthier and now my glucose is down about 20 pounds. my doctor said he never saw someone change so fast. i want to protect myself from ever going back. can i use a supplement that will block insulin spikes or is that just a pipe dream?

Insulin spikes are hard to control. Try using n2slin along with fiber after your meals to lower insulin release.

1. stick to a good fasting protocol
2. n2slin before meals
3. stay away from refined oils, refined sugars, processed, fake food, etc.

the misconception out there is eating healthy means you don't get to enjoy good tasting food. WRONG. i will put up my kitchen against any restaurant. and the best part is you don't feel like crap

1. stick to a good fasting protocol
2. n2slin before meals
3. stay away from refined oils, refined sugars, processed, fake food, etc.

the misconception out there is eating healthy means you don't get to enjoy good tasting food. WRONG. i will put up my kitchen against any restaurant. and the best part is you don't feel like crap

Best advice that could be given. You have done a ton of work so follow those and stay healthy.

N2Slin and good willpower man, that is about all you need right now.

I was recently diagnosed with insulin resistance and I am wondering if you know anything that might help fight it or its symptoms (troubled weight loss etc)?

Back
Top Bottom