Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for blood health

burgerbeast

Registered
I wanted to ask if there was something I could take that would help to clean my blood ? Is the only way to do that by donating blood ?

By clean your blood, do you mean lowering your RBC? If so yeah you will need to donate blood.

Donating blood will be a great way to lower RBC

I wanted to ask if there was something I could take that would help to clean my blood ? Is the only way to do that by donating blood ?

How do you know your blood is not 'clean'?

What exactly do you mean by clean it? If its related to RBC and hematocrit, donation is about the only option

Chlorophyll broski! It’s known for building better blood. Obviously staying well hydrated would be a good idea while your body sort of gets it’s oil changed so to speak.

It also works as an internal deodorizer if you get liquid chlorophyll in peppermint oil. So you’ll be building new clean blood and your farts won’t stink lol! They’ll have it at Whole Foods for sure or most high end grocery or supplement stores.

Back
Top Bottom