Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which supplements with fasting?

klinepa

Registered
I want to fast for 3 days or more, will take it 1 day at a time after listening to steve and rick’s podcast on it. My question is they didn’t mention what supplements are allowed on a fast and which aren’t. If I want to get all the benefits of fasting which ones should I try? I am currently doing intermittent fasting so this will be my first time.

I want to fast for 3 days or more, will take it 1 day at a time after listening to steve and rick’s podcast on it. My question is they didn’t mention what supplements are allowed on a fast and which aren’t. If I want to get all the benefits of fasting which ones should I try? I am currently doing intermittent fasting so this will be my first time.

T3PCT is good at least 2 weeks before a fast, start using it to boost your thyroid and post fast 2 weeks too.

to get the full benefits of fasting wait for it.... you have to actually FAST

this means no supplements during this time. crazy concept i know cause the bro scientists will say you will 'lose your gains'. but that just doesn't happen. if our bodies lost muscle during a fast we would have went exctinct a million years ago. unfrotunately the human race is overpopulated

I can't fast without electrolytes. I get the following in electrolyte tablets; Sodium, Potasium, Calcium and Magnesium.

Back
Top Bottom