Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for the heart

Olinki

Registered
I have read that a lot of foods are bad for our heart so I have been working on cutting those out, but there isn’t much out there about supplements that I can take for my heart health? My doctor appointment my blood pressure came in 138 over 92. they wrote down on the paperwork they wanted to put me on heart meds.

For hear in the AAS industry, liver/organ/heart/kidney supplement is n2guard, it's all around good for cycling, I'm using it now 5 caps/day on orals and sarms.

I have read that a lot of foods are bad for our heart so I have been working on cutting those out, but there isn’t much out there about supplements that I can take for my heart health? My doctor appointment my blood pressure came in 138 over 92. they wrote down on the paperwork they wanted to put me on heart meds.

So have you made dietary and or lifestyle changes? Cos no matter how good N2Guard etc are you still need to do that

Arjuna is one of the best and it is one that is rarely mentioned. Seriously check it out, it is one of the few with actual clinical evidence backing it up.

Back
Top Bottom