Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements that lower cortisol?

carneyom

Registered
I just found out reading online how bad cortisol was for gaining muscle. It comes from stress people were saying and I am worried that due to my stressful life I am having a hard time gaining any muscle. I read things like ginseng and ginger were the best for that purpose along with some other things. Is there a product that contains a bunch of them all in 1 I can use daily?

I just found out reading online how bad cortisol was for gaining muscle. It comes from stress people were saying and I am worried that due to my stressful life I am having a hard time gaining any muscle. I read things like ginseng and ginger were the best for that purpose along with some other things. Is there a product that contains a bunch of them all in 1 I can use daily?

Please try my product HCGenerate ES that contains some high-quality Ginseng:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/n2generate-es

You definitely want to work on your lifestyle and reduce stress as that is the root cause. As far as taking something to help, cardarine is great for lowering cortisol. That is why I recommend it in PCT.

Back
Top Bottom