Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements are not working out

Washeu24

I have been doing several supplements and not seeing any changes that I was expecting
I’m on a protein powder, bcaa, and pre workout
I am training 5x per week 1 hour per day
do you think I should scrap the supplements and try something entirely different?

I have been doing several supplements and not seeing any changes that I was expecting
I’m on a protein powder, bcaa, and pre workout
I am training 5x per week 1 hour per day
do you think I should scrap the supplements and try something entirely different?

stop those supps get some ostazol

I think some (too many) think I'll take X (supps or PEDs) and be hench. Truth is they need to learn to, as we Brits say, GRAFT.

Or, as per a meme or two: Graft, Eat, Rest & Repeat.

Just because you took 'protein powder, bcaa, and pre workout' and go to the gym 5x a week don't mean jack.

The people that work there go more than you do. Now if you go and WORK YOUR ASS OFF... you'll see a better result.

Then and ONLY then what some of our other members recommended will apply. Cos if just using them helped no one would need to lift.

Keep in mind that supplements offer about a 5% advantage. 95% come from your diet and training. Look at those

How’s your diet going? And supplements aren’t going to change right away you need to stay with this for a while. It’s a lifestyle not a fad.

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom