Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements for stress

mocelart

Registered
I have a lot of stress problems at home and work. What supplements are good for stress? I'd like to use something for stress asap.

Besides a good quality multivitamin, there really aren't any supplements that will help with stress. Stress is an issue of lifestyle. No supplement will fix it. You can need to try and remove the stressors in your life and practice relaxation. This is kind of a 'do as I say and not as I do' type of thing but try to unwind each night and have a hot bath, read a book etc. That's the best thing you can do to remove stress.

A good multi-vitamin will also help. Vitamin E and C are potent anti-oxidants.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

GABA will help calm you down

the thing is though as you get older GABA naturally drops + if you use caffeine you actually inhibit it

so musky is absolutely right that you need to clean up your lifestyle. avoid stimulants, learn balance, exercise, eat good, sleep good.

You should not refer to pills when it comes to stress.

What you need is big chances in lifestyle. Try to cut out the stress factors from your environment. Chugging down a supplement or a drug will only mask the problem but in the long run you wont get anywhere.

You need to learn to live stress free (or at least with less stress factors in your life). Only then you will see improvement.

Back
Top Bottom