Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements and very high blood pressure problem

hugeNelson

Growing Brother
Ok went to the doctor, got my bp taken, its VERY HIGH! 225/125
I use a lot of creatine lately, can that be the problem? how about fish intake?

Ok went to the doctor, got my bp taken, its VERY HIGH! 225/125
I use a lot of creatine lately, can that be the problem? how about fish intake?

bro, that is terrible... did they put you on medications or anything like that?? that's scary! i would get n2guard immediately to help get this down and i would consider adding extra coq10 and hawthorne on top of that...

double dose n2guard right away bro...drink lots of water and decrease sodium intake....

Like Dylan says "Hawthorne" is good.
Also, you should add Magnesium and Coleus Forskohlii Extract......................................... JP
P.S.
Magnesium ~ has been Reported to Reduce Blood Pressure in people with HBP.
Coleus Forskohlii Extract ~ causes the Lowering of Blood Pressure by Increasing cAMP Levels throughout the Cardiovascular System, which results in Relaxation of the Arteries.
Taurine ~ functions to dampen the Sympathetic Nervous System, thereby Relieving Arterial Spasm. When Blood Vessels Relax, the Blood Pressure will fall.

P.S.S.
That's why you take Taurine to Combat Muscle Spasms.

Are you on a cycle? I'm curious why your BP is so high, and what your normal BP is. I strongly suggest getting on some N2guard ASAP

I wouldn't freak out over 1 test.. a lot of times they use those stupid wrist monitors cause they are lazy and those are usually way off. I've had mine tested at 200+ over 160 using those wrist ones, then they tested me 2 minutes later with a manual one and it was 120/64 lol

you should be getting your bp tested many times a day to get a proper reading and not just go by 1 single test

if your bp is high then you defiantely need to come off all gear for a while and run n2guard for a while

QUICK! TO THE N2GUARD-MOBILE!!!! Hi Yo Silver... AWAAAYYYYY!

Holy shit thats high. Def should be on n2guard but if its really that high you need to drop some shit right away and see a doc about getting on BP meds if needed. Get bloodwork as well. RBC's could be high.

Take Carditone caps uts a herbal supp and works good for BP now i am using it and works like a charm

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

Get n2guard now I'd start running immediately

Improve your diet and get on some n2guard.When my diet was bad for awhile, my blood pressure got high.They wanted to put me on meds and i told them i would get it down on my own.A month later with improved diet, it was in normal range.

Back
Top Bottom